Reviews by the blessed ‘Ulama and other dignitaries (extracts)
1. Maulana Mufti Muhammad Usman Razavi Qaadiri Sahib
(Idarah Shar’iyyah, Janakpur, Nepal)
A Zimmahdar Islamic brother of Dawat-e-Islami has showed me the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’. Title page and other topics of this monthly magazine are worth-reading and worth-practicing. اَلْحَمْدُلـِلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ! I, myself, am very happy and inspired by the admirable work of all departments of Dawat-e-Islami.
2. Maulana Shabbir Ahmad Siyalvi Gardezwi
(Founder and Muhtamim Jami’ah Ahsan-ul-Quran, Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan)
I have been reading monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ for approximately last one and half year. While this monthly magazine is full of knowledge regarding religious matters, it is also a source of guidance in the worldly affairs. اَلْحَمْدُلـِلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ! I have been delivering Dars from this monthly magazine for the last one year, and by virtue of it, many people are obtaining benefit every day. I like the series ‘Dar-ul-Ifta Ahl-e-Sunnat’ of this monthly magazine very much, I read it regularly. May Allah Almighty prolong the blessed life of Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat دَامَـتْ بَـرَكَـاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَـه.
اٰمِيۡن بِجَاهِ النَّبِيِّ الۡاَمِيۡن صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيۡهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم
3. Bint-e-Muhammad Akram
(M. Phil Scholar, Lecturer Mustafai College for Women, Sardarabad, Faisalabad)
مَـاشَــآءَالـلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ! Monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is very simple despite being adorned with scholarly qualities. It is beneficial for the people of all age groups. Selection of pictures beautifully reflecting the topics makes the write-ups very attractive. Moreover, the series ‘Answers to your Questions’ is a prominent feature of this monthly magazine. The use of reference from the authentic books is surely a precious gift.
Reviews by the Islamic brothers (extracts)
اَلْحَمْدُلـِلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ ٭! Monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is a spiritual and scholarly magazine. It is matchless in making people have devotion to the Beloved Rasool صَلَّى اللّٰەُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم, blessed companions, Ahl-e-Bayt رَضِىَ الـلّٰـهُ تَعَالٰی عَـنْهُم and blessed saints رَحِمَهُمُ الـلّٰـهُ تَـعَالٰی. (Muhammad Saad Peerzada Attari, Samma Satta, Bahawalpur)
٭By the grace and favour of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ, monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is a message of guidance. اَلْحَمْدُلـِلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ, we buy it every month and also read it for the pleasure of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ. (Dr. Mubashshir Ahmad, Markaz-ul-Awliya, Lahore)
Reviews by the Islamic sisters (extracts)
1. Monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is a source of seeking guidance in many matters of world and Hereafter. Reading this magazine is very beneficial for the Muslims from all walks of life. (Bint-e-Rafeeq, Baluchistan)
2. I like Monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ very much. All the topics of magazine are full of Islamic knowledge, especially the series ‘Madani Muzakarah’, ‘Dar-ul-Ifta Ahl-e-Sunnat’, ‘Shar’i rulings of Islamic sisters’ and ‘Memoirs of blessed pious female personalities’ are the source of gaining a lot of knowledge. (Bint-e-Safdar Attari, Nawabshah, Bab-ul-Islam, Sindh)
3. I had privilege to read Monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’. I gained a lot of Islamic knowledge by reading it. I realized, I should have got it long before. Now I have an intention to read it regularly every month in future. (Bint-e-Shahzad Fareedi, Bab-ul-Madinah, Karachi)
Reviews by the Madani children [boys and girls] (extracts)
٭My father had brought monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ at home. I read the story of animals from this magazine which I liked so much. (Umar, Sardarabad, Faisalabad)
٭Monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is a wonderful magazine. I read it with keenness. I like the articles written for children very much. (Muhammad Faizan Attari, Bab-ul-Islam, Sindh)