Views of religious scholars and other influential personalities
1. Mufti Hamzah Husayn Jami (Khateeb of Jami’ah Masjid Ghausiyyah Razawiyyah Al-Madaniyyah Shahaan Waali, Mahalla Ghausiyyah-Abad, Peer Mahal, District Toba Tek Singh) - ‘The monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is very beautiful and is a bouquet of rectification for one’s practices, deeds and beliefs. Dawat-e-Islami is a great movement for guidance in this era. May Allah Almighty spread this great movement of Dawat-e-Islami all over the world and may the whole world benefit from this movement. I congratulate and appreciate the honourable Shaykh-e-Tareeqat, Maulana Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadiri دَامَـتْ بَـرَكَـاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَـهْ for spreading the blessings of Sunnah in this Ummah.
2. Qaari I’jaaz Ahmad Sultaani (Khateeb Markazi Jami’ah Masjid Madani, Dhok Nawan Lok, Mandi Baha-ud-Deen District): ’مَاشَــآءَالـلّٰـه! The excellent thing about the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is that the knowledge that would be learnt after reading many books is learnt just by reading the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’. May Allah Almighty bless the department of the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ with the blessings of this world and the Hereafter and enrich us all with the blessings of Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat دَامَـتْ بَـرَكَـاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَـهْ.
3. I had the privilege of reading the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ of Rabi’-ul-Aakhir 1441 AH, in which I was able to read detailed content about the various aspects of the biography of Peeran-e-Peer, Roshan Zameer, Huzoor Ghaus-e-A’zam رَحْمَةُ الـلّٰـهِ عَلَيْه. May Allah Almighty help us to follow the character of Ghaus-e-A’zam رَحْمَةُ الـلّٰـهِ عَلَيْه, آمین. (Muhammad Haq Nawaz Attari, Majlis Madani Channel Aam Karayn, Kalabagh, Punjab)
4. By reading the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’, faith is revived, the heart attains peace and we learn the important events of every month from it. I like the children's articles in it very much, and I also like Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat's ‘Questions and Answers of Madani Muzakarah’. (Ali, Faisalabad)
5. The monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is a great blessing. If one wants to read more than 20 great topics at one place, he should read the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’. (Abdul Rauf Roofi, Mandi Baha-ud-Deen)
6. By reading the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’, the fear of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ, the love of the Prophet صَلَّى الـلّٰـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم, and the love of Ahl-e-Bayt is developed. In it, the honourable Muftis present solutions to the modern-day problems in a simple manner. Shar’i and moral training of Islamic sisters is also done in a great way. (Umm-e-‘Aatir, Karachi)
7. The monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is an excellent means of acquiring religious knowledge. In it, religious information is given in an excellent manner, it is beneficial for people of all ages, and through it, Shar’i guidance is also attained very easily. (Umm-e-Sufyan, ‘Oman)
8. اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه every edition of the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is interesting and informative. The article ’Plea’ is especially very good. We always wait for the new monthly edition to come. May Allah Almighty shower millions of mercies and blessings upon the department of the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’, آمین. (Bint-e-Zulfiqar, Nankanah)