Reviews of scholars and other dignitaries
1. Abu Tahir Ahmad Raza Noori (Principal of Markazi Dar-ul-Uloom Ghausiyyah, Havayli Lakha, Okara): اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه the ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah is a self-explanatory evidence of the fear of Allah Almighty, the love of Mustafa صَلَّى الـلّٰـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم, the love of the Ahl-e-Bayt, the Sahabah and the saints and a solution to everyday problems. Dear readers! Do not read this magazine from a bird's eye view, but read it whilst embedding the love of the Prophet صَلَّى الـلّٰـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم and the fragrance of Madinah in your heart, and take benefit from it so that you may prosper in this world and the hereafter.
2. Maulana Muhammad Mushtaq Ahmad (Habib Abad, Kasur): I had the pleasure of reading the ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’ which illuminated my heart and soul. The guidance of the Muftis on current issues, the blessed mention of the Sahabah رَضِىَ الـلّٰـهُ عَـنْهُم and the Shar’i and moral guidance for women are all excellent. Due to its topics, I like to include it within my studies every month.
3. In the ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’, the choice of titles and the choice of words has been done in an excellent manner. It is very good to use English words in brackets to explain difficult Urdu words so that the meaning can be easily understood. (Bint-e-Iqbal, Teacher, Clifton, Karachi)
4. With the blessings of the ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’, instructive Madani pearls for boys and girls are gained using different methods. (Umm-e-Jami, Lahore)
5. My family and I read the monthly ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’ with great interest. It enhances our knowledge. (Ghulam Yaseen, Bahawalpur)
6. The answers to many problems have been found through the ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’. It is requested to include as many questions as possible under the series ‘Shar’i rulings regarding Islamic Sisters. (Bint-e-Muhammad Riyaz, Shah Kot, Punjab)
7. The format used in the ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’, whereby the birth or demise of Saints is mentioned in regards to each month, is very good. (Suhayl, Sadder, Karachi)
8. ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’ is very informative. We come to know of a lot of matters by reading it and it removes misunderstandings. (Bint-e-Shehrooz, Lahore)
9. The matters mentioned in the ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’ are very good and useful. Commentary of the Holy Quran, Hadees and its commentary, the glory of a believer, the mention of the righteous women and much more useful matter and beautiful advice is available to read. The ‘Monthly Magazine Faizan-e-Madinah’ is an excellent magazine in the Urdu language. (Sarmad Ali, Dawlat Pur, Sindh)