Passing of ‘Allamah Mufti Ahmad Yar Khan Qadiri Ashrafi
نَحْمَدُہٗ وَنُصَلِّیْ وَنُسَلِّمُ عَلٰی خَاتَمِ النَّبِیِّیْن
From Sag-e-Madinah, Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadiri Razavi دَامَتْ بَـرَكَاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَهْ:
اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَیْکُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَکَاتُهٗ
I received the tragic news about the passing away of the father of Maulana Mufti Muhammad Zafar and Ghazanfar ‘Ali, the student of Muhaddis-e-A’zam Pakistan, Sufi Master and Guide, ‘Allamah Mufti Ahmad Yar Khan Qadiri Okarvi Ashrafi, after succumbing to Covid19, on 2nd Rajab, 1442 AH/15th February, 2021, aged 83 years, in Okara (Punjab, Pakistan). اِنَّا لِلهِ وَاِنَّآ اِلَیْهِ رٰجِعُوْن
To his family and loved ones, I convey my heartfelt condolences, and I remind them to adopt patience and fortitude.
(After this, Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat دَامَتْ بَـرَكَاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَهْ mentioned a Hadith as Isal-e-Sawab whilst making Du’a for the deceased:) The Beloved Prophet صَلَّى الـلّٰـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم said, ‘Allah Almighty has created some people to fulfil the needs of others. When a need arises, people seek help from them; indeed, it is these people who will find safety from the punishment of Allah Almighty,’ (Mu’jam-ul-Kabeer, vol. 12, p. 274, Hadith 13334).
Condolences in Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH
The following souls returned to their Lord in Jumadal Ukhra. Shaykh-e-Tareeqat, Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat دَامَتْ بَـرَكَاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَهْ gave his deepest condolences to the families of each one and prayed for the deceased:
1. ‘Allamah Sufi Noor Ahmad Memon Khalili (Badeen) (Date of death: 7th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH)
2. ‘Allamah Maulana Mufti Riyaz Ahmad Hashmati Razavi (Kanpur, Hind) (Date of death: 12th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH)
3. Ustaz-ul-‘Ulama ‘Allamah Maulana Qazi Abdul Khabeer ‘Abbasi (Head of Jami’ah ‘Abbasiyyah Ziya-ul-Uloom, Haripur, KPK) (Date of death: 20th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH)
4. Maulana Haji Muhammad ‘Abdur Rahman Naqshbandi Mujaddidi (Sheikhupura) (Date of death: 20th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH)
5. Al-Haaj Mufti ‘Abbas Husayn Ashrafi Misbahi (Saharsa, Bihar, Hind) (Date of death: 24th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH)
6. Student of Faqih-e-A’zam Pakistan, ‘Allamah Maulana Hafiz Muhammad Yunus (Pakpattan) (Date of death: 26th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH)
7. Peer Syed Haji Husayn Shah Kaazimi Mashhadi (Samundri Shehr-e-Noori, Faisalabad) (Date of death: 25th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH)
8. Maulana ‘Ali Nawaz Attari (Goth Haji ‘Abdul Sattaar Bugti, Balochistan) (Date of death: 19th Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH) and other devotees of the Prophet.
Supplications for Scholars and Shaykhs
After praying for the health and well-being of Janasheen-e-Shaykh-ul-Islam Madani Miyan, ‘Allamah Maulana Sayyid Hamzah Ashraf Ashrafi, Shaykh-e-Tareeqat, Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat دَامَتْ بَـرَكَاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَهْ said: ‘Honourable brother! Have patience and courage, and remain content with the decree of Allah Almighty. The Final Messenger of Allah Almighty, Sayyiduna Muhammad صَلَّى الـلّٰـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم said to Sayyiduna ‘Ali Al-Murtada رَضِىَ الـلّٰـهُ عَـنْهُ, ‘Whenever you are trapped in a difficulty, recite the following: بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ اِلَّا بِاللهِ الْعَلِیّ الْعَظِيمِ; through the blessings of this, Allah Almighty will remove the difficulties that He wills,’ (‘Amal Al-Yawm wal-Laylah li Ibn-e-Sunni, p. 149, derived form).
Shaykh-e-Tareeqat, Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat دَامَتْ بَـرَكَاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَهْ then prayed for the health and well-being of ‘Allamah Mufti Mu’een-ud-Deen Ahmad Fareedi Farooqi, who is known as ‘Pyaray Miyan,’ Al-Haaj Mufti Naseem Misbahi, Mufti ‘Abdun Nabi Hameedi, and thousands of others who are unwell or in hardship.
For more details, visit: news.dawateislami.net.