Al Quran with Tafseer (Explanation)
Al Quran with Tafseer
Quran is the last and most exalted book of ALLAH which is a treasure of knowledge for all mankind. Keeping in mind the importance of this prominent book and to facilitate the Muslim Umah, the I.T department of Dawat-e-Islami is launching a prestigious app namely “Al Quran Translation”. Now with the recitation of Quran user can also read Tarjuma (Translation) and Tafseer (Interpretation). You can install this app in your smartphone and earn bundles of rewards by reciting Quran even when travelling. Al Quran Translation is a gorgeously designed app with an eye-catching UI.
1) Multiple Translations: User can read two translations i.e. Kanz-ul-Imaan and Kanz-ul-Irfan.
2) Interpretation: Apart from translations app has also a Tafseer (Interpretation) i.e. Seerat-ul-Jinan.
3) Audios: User can listen audios in the voice of multiple Qaris.
4) Surah Introduction: In this app user will also get to know the complete introduction of each Surah (Chapter).
5) Search Bar: For a more advance search it has been categorized into sections:
b) Tarjuma (Translation)
c) Tafseer (Interpretation)
User can select any desired section and can find any particular surah (Chapter) or ayah (Verse).
6) Bookmarking: A list of bookmarks will be shown in the bookmark section.
7) Brilliant Indexing: App has a separate index for both Paras (Parts) and Surahs (Chapters).
8) Sharing: With this feature user can share the app link through Facebook, Twitter, Skype and other social sites.
Use this marvelous app and persuade others for making use of it. You can send us your valuable suggestions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.