Book Name:Hazrat Sayyiduna Talha bin Ubaidullah ki Sakhawat
2. I will deliver my speech (Bayan) by reading from a book of an authentic Sunni scholar.
3. Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ has stated in the Glorious Quran:
اُدۡعُ اِلٰی سَبِیۡلِ رَبِّکَ بِا لۡحِکۡمَۃِ وَ الۡمَوۡ عِظَۃِ الۡحَسَنَۃِ
Translation from Kanz-ul-Iman: ‘Call towards the path of your Lord with sound planning and good advice.’ (Part 14, Surah An-Nahl, verse 125)
And the Beloved Rasool صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم has said:
بَلِّغُوۡا عَنِّيۡ وَلَوۡ آيَة
‘Convey from me even if it is a single verse.’ (Sahih Bukhari, Hadees 4361)
4. I would follow these abovementioned commandments by calling people towards righteousness and will forbid them from committing evil deeds.
5. Whilst reciting poetry or speaking Arabic, English, or pronouncing difficult words, I will focus my attention on the sincerity of my heart. That is to say, I will avoid delivering my speech with the intention to impress the audience with my knowledge.
6. I will encourage the people to travel with Madani Qafilahs, to practice upon the Madani In’amaat and to join the ‘Ilaqa’i Daura for Nayki ki Da’wat’ (area visit for calling towards righteousness).
7. I will avoid laughing and prevent others from laughing as well.
8. In order to develop the habit of protecting my eyes from sins I will, as far as possible, lower my gaze.
صَلُّوۡا عَلَى الۡحَبِيۡب صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلٰى مُحَمَّد