Book Name:Riya kari
Dear Islamic brothers! In conclusion, I would like to seize the opportunity to mention the excellence of a Sunnah as well as some Sunan and manners. The Prophet of Rahmah, the Intercessor of the Ummah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم has said, ‘Whoever loves my Sunnah, loves me, and whoever loves me will be with me in Jannah.’ (Mishkat-ul-Masabih, vol. 1, pp. 97, Hadees 175)
سینہ تری سُنَّت کا مدینہ بنے آقا جنَّت میں پڑوسی مجھے تم اپنا بنانا
Wearing shoes: 7 Madani pearls
1. A saying of the Noble Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم, ‘Wear shoes sufficiently, because it is as if one is on a ride (that is, he does not tire much) as long as he is wearing shoes.’ (Sahih Muslim, pp. 1161, Hadees 2096)
2. Clean out the shoes before wearing them so that any insects or stones are removed.
3. First put on the right shoe then the left. When taking them off, take off the left one first then the right.
4. Men should wear men’s shoes and women should wear women’s shoes.
5. Sadr-ush-Shari’ah, Badr-ut-Tareeqah, ‘Allamah Maulana Mufti Muhammad Amjad ‘Ali A’zami عَـلَيْهِ رَحْـمَةُ الـلّٰـهِ الۡـقَـوِی has stated, ‘Women should not wear men’s shoes. Furthermore, all those things which differentiate the two genders are not allowed for the opposite, whether it is the action or appearance. Neither should men adopt feminine styles nor should women adopt masculine styles.’ (Bahar-e-Shari’at, pp. 65, vol. 16)
6. When you sit down take off the shoes as this gives comfort to the feet.
7. One of the causes of poverty is to leave the shoe lying upside down when found like that. If you see a used shoe upside down, put it upright.