Book Name:Madani Mashwara Markazi Majlis e Shura - Jan,FEB 2015
Three Sayings of Beloved Mustafa صَلَّی اللّٰہ تعالٰی علیہ واٰلہٖ وسلَّم
1) There will be a moment for a Qadi who does justice on the Judgment Day that he will wish: Would that I had not made a decision even about a date [dry fruit] between men. (Majma’-uz-Zawaid, vol. 4, pp. 192)
2) The person who even has the responsibility of ten people will be brought on the Judgment Day in the state that his hand will be tied to his neck. Now either his justice will get him released or his cruelty will make him suffer the torment. (Sunan-ul-Kubra lil-Bayhaqi, vol. 3, pp. 129)
3) Those who do justice will be on the pulpits of Noor. These are people who do justice about their decisions, their family members and those who are under their supervision. (Sunan Nasai, vol. 2, pp. 302)
1. Have justice at all costs; the nation wherein justice is lacking, chaos increases.
2. Responsibility should only be given to the eligible person, because if the eligible person is not given the responsibility, it may bring about loss.
3. It is ethically and organizationally binding upon us to fulfil the contractual obligations conferred on us.