Book Name:Har Tarha Ka Nasha Haram Hay
Dear Islamic brothers! Those who chew Paan and Gutkha not only bear religious and worldly loss, but they also suffer medical loss along with inflicting pain upon the creation of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ or rather مَعَاذَ اللّٰه عَزَّوَجَلَّ the innocent angels, due to the smell and filth of their mouths. Therefore, such Muslims should give up this destructive habit as soon as possible.
Introduction to the booklet ‘Paan Gutkha’
It is highly effective to study
the 14-page booklet of Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat
دَامَـتْ بَـرَكَـاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَـهْ namely, ‘Paan Gutkha’ for further information about the destruction of Paan and Gutkha. This booklet contains the disadvantages of lime, advantages of original Katha (catechu) and disadvantages of fake Kattha (catechu) and other important information. Therefore, obtain this booklet today from a stall of Maktaba tul Madinah and not only study it yourself, but also persuade others to study it. It can be read online or downloaded for free the website of Dawat-e-Islami, www.dawateislami.net.
Let’s now listen to the disadvantages of smoking cigarettes:
1. A smoker spends money to buy a trouble for himself and also troubles others by the smoke he releases.
2. By smoking cigarettes he faces difficulty in performing good deeds and worship.
3. A smoker gets inclined towards bad company.
4. Smoking cause mouth and tongue cancer.
5. It causes difficulty in breathing.
6. It damages the colour of the face and body.
7. It causes wrinkles on the face and body.
8. He is prone to a heart attack.
9. Those who smoke cigarettes and tobacco suffer from everlasting cough.