Children! Let's listen to a blessed Hadees
Benefits of supplication
Muhammad Javed Madani
The Final Messenger of Allah, the Holy Prophet صَلَّى الـلّٰـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَاٰلِهٖ وَسَلَّم said: اَلدُّعَاءُ هُوَ الْعِبَادَة i.e., Supplicating (i.e., making Du’a) is worship. (Tirmizi, vol. 5, p. 106, Hadees 3257)
Dear children! There are many benefits of supplication, from which a few are as follows:
* Supplicating is Sunnah.
* Supplicating pleases Allah Almighty.
* Supplicating erases sins.
* Supplicating is a means for blessings in sustenance.
* Supplicating wards of calamities, removes worries and resolves difficulties.
* Supplicating grants cure.
* Supplication is the essence of worship.
* Supplication is the weapon of a believer.
Dear children! To free yourself from problems, difficulties, adversities or to succeed in exams, supplicate in the court of Allah Almighty. اِنْ شَــآءَالـلّٰـه all your problems will be resolved.
Some children have the habit of offering Salah and supplicating abundantly during their exams. However, as soon as their exams finish, they stop offering Salah and supplication. This is not a good habit, as we should offer Salah persistently and supplicate in the court of Allah Almighty for peace and tranquillity.
May Allah Almighty give us the ability to keep supplicating and fulfil our righteous desires.
اٰمِیْن بِجَاہِ النَّبِیِّ الْاَمِیْن صلَّی اللہ علیہ واٰلہٖ وسلَّم