Views of scholars and other notable personalities
1. Mufti Ghulam Murtaza Saqi (Director of Jami’ah Ajmayriyyah ujaddidiyah, Gujranwala): اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه! Alongside the many other favours that Dawat-e-Islami has upon the Ummah, another accomplishment is the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah.’ There is much to learn from this monthly magazine, and the new issues that are mentioned therein are very interesting also.
2. Maulana Rafaqat Naqshbandi (Khateeb of Jami’ah Masjid Ghausiyyah Razawiyyah, Gujranwala): With the mercy of Allah Almighty, I have the opportunity to the read the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ from time to time. Delightful topics are covered in it in relation to every month. It is very beneficial for the Ummah. مَاشَــآءَالـلّٰـه, every article therein reflects the mindset of Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat دَامَـتْ بَـرَكَـاتُـهُـمُ الْـعَـالِـيَـهْ that we are firm on the way of A’la Hadrat رَحْمَةُ الـلّٰـهِ عَلَيْه. May Allah Almighty grant immense success to Dawat-e-Islami and protect it from the enviers.
3. I try to read the entire monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ every month. All of its articles are worthy of praise, I particularly enjoy ‘Dar-ul-Ifta Ahl-e-Sunnat’ the most. (Muhammad Muneer Attari, Attock, Punjab).
4. اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه, me and my family members very avidly read the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’, and we very eagerly await the arrival of the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ every month. It is my suggestion that intentions be included in the start of the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah.’ (Muhammad Yasir Attari, Korangi, Karachi).
5. The series in the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ known as ‘What is right after all?’ is fulfilling a great need of this day and age. In this series, the objections of the liberals and the seculars against Islam are satisfactorily answered in light of evidences which prove the truthfulness of Islam. (Owais Aslam, Sialkot).
6. My children very enthusiastically read the ‘Children’s stories’ in the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah.’ This is very beneficial for children. (Umm-e-Ayman, Faisalabad).
7. I thoroughly enjoy the series of the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ known as ‘Commentary of poetry’ it increases one’s love of the Prophet. (Bint Abdul Majeed, Faisalabad).
8. اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه, the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ is an excellent way of acquiring religious knowledge. We receive many benefits through it. (Umm-e-Riyaan, Faisalabad).
9. اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه, I had the honour of reading August’s edition of monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah.’ In dealing with current affairs, the article ‘There is not time!’ was full of advice. Likewise, an article entitled ‘Devotion to purpose’, for increasing the resolve of those who lose hope quickly was also very good. From the children’s articles, ‘Caring for very young children’ was very informative. From the Islamic sisters’ topics, I thoroughly enjoyed ‘Running between Safa and Marwah’ and ‘Kitchen Garden.’ May Allah Almighty grant more success to the monthly magazine ‘Faizan-e-Madinah’ and grant the best of both worlds to those who work in its compilation, اٰمین. (Umm-e-Waqas Attariyyah, Rawalpindi).