Testimonials and Endorsements
Testimonials of Scholars and Notable Individuals
1. Maulana Muhammad Khalil-ur-Rahman Khalil Naqshbandi, (Imam and Preacher, Gujranwala)
As a Muslim, I feel a genuine sense of pride knowing that I live in the era of Dawat-e-Islami. The Faizan-e-Madinah magazine is a tremendous addition to the myriad of other projects that Dawat-e-Islami is working on day and night. From the print quality to the well-written and thoughtful content, this magazine is pleasurable to behold and read.
2. Maulana Abu Anas Shahid Raza Madani, (Principal, Jami’ah-Al-Noor Islamic Centre, Gujranwala)
As a regular reader of Faizan-e-Madinah magazine, I am always left feeling delighted by the rich and creative content that each issue brings. It is a must-read for those who seek to grow in their love for Allah Almighty, the Prophet, the Sahabah, and the Awliya.
3. Maulana Aamir Asghar Madani, (Teacher, Jami’ah-tul-Madinah Chaanga Maanga, Kasur)
In these dark times, Dawat-e-Islami is a radiant beacon of light and its monthly magazine is instrumental in spreading this light across different communities and age groups. I, along with many colleagues and students, have subscribed to it. The content is not only informative but many a time, eye-opening. The article, ‘Worries of Old Age’ in the March 2021 issue was one such moving piece.
4. اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه, after regularly reading the Faizan-e-Madinah magazine, I have come to realise that it is an encyclopaedia that brings together thoroughly researched information from several sources. It contains many beautiful sections, especially ‘The Prophet Elect’ section. May Allah Almighty grant tremendous success to all involved in its production. اٰمین (Tauseef Ahmad Attari, Karachi)
5. اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه, I receive the Faizan-e-Madinah magazine every month, and my faith is refreshed after reading each issue. My children particularly enjoy reading it. (Khalid Mahmood, Faisalabad)
6. I have been a subscriber of Faizan-e-Madinah magazine for two months now. مَاشَــآءَالـلّٰـه, I have found it to be a treasure cove of knowledge and feel a deep loss for not having subscribed to it sooner. (Shaykh Ibrahim, Karachi)
7. مَاشَــآءَالـلّٰـه! The Dawat-e-Islami’s monthly magazine, Faizan-e-Madinah, is a precious source of knowledge, guidance, and wisdom. May Allah Almighty grant exponential success to Dawat-e-Islami. (Bint-e-Islam-ud-Deen, Karachi)
8. In every issue, the Faizan-e-Madinah magazine never fails to amaze and educate me. Going beyond mere effective writing, the contributors ensure that each article is practical and actionable so that readers like me can immediately begin to transform themselves. May Allah Almighty grant more blessings. اٰمین (Umm-e-Mas’ood-ul-Hassan, Sialkot)
9. The ‘Monthly Magazine, Faizan-e-Madinah’ is a treasure of Islamic knowledge; it is such an interesting magazine that I wish to read all of it as soon as I look at it. I find the ‘Monthly Magazine, Faizan-e-Madinah for kids’ particularly interesting and engaging. (Bint-e-Abdur-Rashid, Rawalpindi)